Thursday 21 November 2013

Production

In this blog I am going to talk about how I will produce my images. In my brief I said that I will focus on the mystery of they image-what is happening and why?

Depending on the shooting conditions, I will most likely use shutter priority, so I can adjust the shutter speed to get varied photos. Some people might be walking quite fast, so I will need a high shutter speed to capture them without the image blurring. However because my theme is mystery, I could also use a slow shutter speed to make the person look blurry. Using shutter priority automatically sets the aperture and ISO. If I wanted to set them myself to make the image look how I want it to, then I will use manual mode-allowing me to use a range of different settings to get different effects. 

How I will present my pictures will depend on how many I choose for my final project. However, I think I will present them in a Gallery form in another Blog post so you can clearly see all the images and can compare them to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment